My apologizes to anyone who visited the Thinkworx blog in the last 24 hours. I woke up yesterday to find that the site had been hacked into with all pages displaying the image below.
As far as I can tell the server hosting the site had been compromised, probably affecting all sites hosted on the server, rather than a targeted attack on this site.
After contacting my web host (2M Host) they were quickly able to get the site restored, but unfortunately it was restored to a very old version. After several messages trying to convince them that what they restored was not the April 6th, 2008 version, as they claimed, I finally gave up and proceeded to restore the site myself. Fortunately, once I had discovered the site was compromised I checked the database contents, which I found to be intact so I immediately downloaded a backup version and used this to restore the site.
Personally this was my first time getting hacked, since it isn’t an experience that I would like to repeat even if it wasn’t a hack directly on my site, I will be more security conscious from this point out. It also turned out to be an opportunity to move to WordPress 2.5, which, by the way, if you are using WordPress you will definitely want to use, this upgrade has a nice redesign of the dashboard and back-end administration with some nice new features.
After doing SY0-101 and N10-003, students usually go for 642-812. A small number tries for 70-294 instead since they are more interested in 70-647 than the advanced 640-816.